Sunday, April 22, 2012

Legacy Trail

Last year I posted about the Legacy Parkway Trail.
The south end of the trail pavement ended just south of I-215.
Yesterday I went for a ride down the trail and discovered that the trail has been extended.
The connection has been made from the end of the trail over to where the river trail crosses Redwood Rd. It was only about a mile to connect the two, but they had to build a couple of bridges to get it it done.

Here is a picture of where I stopped.  It is where the trail now crosses Redwood Rd,

Here is the southern most bridge that crosses the river just before you get to Redwood. 

Here is the other bridge that crosses the wetland area. 

This is great news for everyone who uses the path.  Now you can ride from the North side of Roy all the way into Salt Lake and beyond!  I'll have to schedule another day to ride farther south.  



No comments:

Post a Comment